Growing Generations is a licensed child care center for infants and children ages six (6) weeks to 12 years. We are the only four star child care center in Plymouth, as rated by Young Star. We are focused on an environment where your child can spend their day playing, meeting new friends, and grow up to be happy and healthy kids.
At Growing Generations your child’s day will be carefully planned around early childhood learning activities such as music, early childhood literacy, math and science activities, creative play, and structured and unstructured physical activities that promote social and emotional growth and development. Growing provides quality child care from 5:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Monday through Friday.
The mission of Growing Generations is to provide high quality child care services to the families of Plymouth and the surrounding area. We accomplish this through a variety of means:
● Staff/child interactions that enable children to be successful in their social relationships
● Providing nutritious meals and snacks for children
● Safe and friendly environment to explore and grow
● Children are appreciated for their uniqueness and grow in a happy and healthy way
● Learning through a developmentally appropriate Creative Curriculum program
● Listening to families and involving them to ensure that Growing Generations is meeting their expectations
● Providing a variety of experiences and opportunities for children to learn
The daily routine at the center is carefully planned to help provide a good base for your child’s early years. Developmentally appropriate activities are offered such as music, early childhood literacy, math and science activities, creative play, and structured and unstructured physical activities that promote social and emotional growth & development.
Two-way communication between you, the parent/ guardian and our staff is essential. We provide this through:
- Daily information sheets about your child’s day
- Parent/Teacher conferences
- Monthly newsletters
- Parent’s bulletin boards
- Family advisory board
Parent input is always welcomed and encouraged to ensure continued improvement and growth of the program.
"Growing Generation creates a loving environment for our family to learn and grow- they are an extension of our family."
"After previewing the facility we knew that this was where we wanted to take our child during the day! Then after reading the daily notes and comments from Charlie’s teachers we felt great as we were always informed of his activities & more each day!"