Volunteering makes a huge impact, Generations would not be the same without all of our wonderful volunteers. Generations offers a volunteer opportunity for everyone. Volunteering looks much different right now, but we still have some opportunities to safely volunteer and give back!
Below is a list of some of the volunteer opportunities available at Generations. Please fill out the application and return to Jessica @ [email protected] or 920-892-4858, ext. 103.
- Morning Readers: A program that reads to our children in Growing Generations every morning. Right now we are doing this virtually, recording volunteers reading a book playing for the children later. All this opportunity requires is being able to read!
- Receptionist: Everyday Generations has volunteers in shifts (9am - 12pm and 12pm - 3pm). They greet members as they come in, answer phone calls, make appointments, and other projects.
- Special Events: Generations has lots of events throughout the year that we couldn't do without our volunteers. From fundraisers to garage sales to concerts.
- Pic A Deli: Our restaurant inside of Generations. Volunteers help with catering and serving at our special events.
- Gardening & Landscaping: Spring/Fall we use volunteers for gardening duties.
- Maintenance: Helps with basic duties around the building from cleaning to decorating for the holidays.
- Head Start Pals