Individuals or organizations requesting to use the facility for events such as weddings, showers, retirement parties, presentations, or business meetings, shall contact the Rental Coordinator. A Fee Schedule shall determine the charges based on For Profit, Not for Profit, or Business or Community Private Party. A signed contract or rental agreement and a minimum of a $25 non-refundable deposit will be required to hold space. This will be applied to the cost of the event when it occurs.
Catering is provided through PIC-a-DELI. Customized options are available in addition to the advertised menu. Events that utilize catering will be required to pay 50% of the estimated cost 6 weeks prior to the event.
Generations does not hold a liquor license. Events may bring in beer, wine, or liquor to serve to invited guests with pre-approval. No alcohol may be sold on the premises.
Private individuals will be allowed to bring in their own food for a small event.
Generations provides the following amenities:
- Off street, convenient parking
- Clean, non-smoking facility
- All rooms are handicap accessible
- Kitchenette (microwave, refrigerator, sink)
- Various meeting needs - podium, flip chart, portable screen
- Convenient, clean restrooms
- Garbage and recycle bins
- Flatware, glassware, china with catering services
- 240 chairs (mix-and-match)
- Round tables - seats 6-8
- 6' Banquet tables (4)
- 8' Banquet tables (10)
- Square laminate tables (19)
Additional amenities available through Grand Rental Station Sheboygan, 920-208-8213.
For additional information regarding renting one of our indoor and/or outdoor spaces for your next event, please fill out the form below: